ALC x Microsoft 4Afrika Skillslab Program 2021 for Nigerians- Microsoft is partnering with Andela to run an ALC x Microsoft 4Afrika Skillslab Program to upskill 3000 technology upskill final year tertiary students and fresh graduates with knowledge in advanced technologies; DevOps and artificial intelligence (AI) in readiness for potential employment opportunities and increased productivity.
ALC x Microsoft 4Afrika Skillslab Program 2021 for Nigerians
This program is open to anyone looking to grow their Azure software development skills and excited to learn with a community of technologists. At the end of the program, we expect that you would have:
1. Developed readily employable and instantly productive knowledge and skills(digital and auxiliary workplace) to remain relevant in the 21st century.
2. Be equipped with the right skill sets that would see you work on emerging technologies through a well-coordinated learning program path.
3. Earn a Microsoft Certification by completing learning resources allocated to this program.
To be eligible for screening and advance to the Learning Phase of this program you must have completed this form before the 12th of February 2021
Trending Hot Jobs and Grant
- FGN Survival Fund Guaranteed Off Take Fund – Register Now
- BOI/CBN Loan and Intervention Fund Form Portal – Apply Now
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Job Vacancies
- Embassy of Ireland Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Job Vacancies
- How to Register for FGN Survival Fund Guaranteed Off Take Fund Stimulus Scheme
- How to Apply for FG, Timiiafrica $5,000 Grant for Youths
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Business/Company Registration
- Shell Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.shell.com.ng
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE