Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021 – We are pleased to inform the general public that Rivers State Judicial Service Commission recruitment is ongoing. Steps and requirement on how to apply online is here.
Please read through very carefully.
1. POSITION AND QUALIFICATION
A. LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Qualification: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and Barrister at Law (B.L.)
B. HIGHER REGISTRAR
Qualification: A University degree or its equivalent.
C. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
Qualification: University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies
D(i). Assistant Works Superintendent
Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics)
D(ii). Craftsman (Electrician, Carpenter, Plumber and Generator Mechanic)
Qualification: TT III + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics).
Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language)
F. CLERICAL OFFICER
Qualification: WASC GCE/NECO (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics).
G. COMPUTER OPERATOR
Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies, WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language).
H. MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC
Qualification: FTT I + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics).
I. SANITATION PERSONNEL
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent
J. SECURITY PERSONNEL
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent.
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
The positions are pensionable, Salaries are in accordance with Public/Civil Service Salary Structure
Applicants for the (a) LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
(b) HIGHER REGISTRAR
(c) CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
(d)(i) TECHNICIAN–ASSISTANT WORKS SUPERINTENDENT
(f) CLERICAL OFFICER and
(g) COMPUTER OPERATOR
positions must in addition to the qualifications specially indicated, show evidence of CERTIFICATION ON BASIC ICT APPRECIATION issued and verified by the Rivers State ICT Department (Riv-Tech Creek), Aba Road, Opposite Port Harcourt Pleasure Park.
Qualified persons who applied in response to our Notice of Employment published in April, 2017 may re-apply in compliance with this notice.
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION
An applicant is required to submit one typewritten application together with;-
a). Curriculum Vitae showing the following:
- Full name, with surname written first and in capital letters
- Post desired
- Date of birth, home town and Local GovernmentArea of origin
- Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt and GSM number
- Marital status
- Educational institution(s) attended with date(s)
- Academic qualification(s)
- Working experience, if any
- Names and addresses of three referees
b). Revelant credentials (acdemic/professional qualification etc)
c). Local Government Area Identification
d). Passport photograph
Every application, together with curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials including birth certificate/age declaration and Local Government Identification shall be addressed and forwarded to:-
|THE SECRETARYJUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION
1ST FLOOR, BLOCK B
HIGH COURT COMPLEX
Not later than two weeks from the date of this publication. Shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interview.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE