NEXIT Portal is designed for CBN empowerment programme for exited N-power beneficiaries is now on. To check your eligibility and suitability for CBN Empowerment, you are to login to the NEXIT Portal nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and fill all necessary and required information.
The NEXIT Portal Updates for the CBN Empowerment for N-power Beneficiaries as Nigeria federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has announced it has developed the new portal in collaboration with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to allow Exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options.
Purpose of NEXIT Portal Update for the CBN Empowerment for N-power Beneficiaries
The NEXIT portal is design;
- to determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programmes
- to help them select the different CBN support options
- suitability is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programmes
- The nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal is now live and active
About the NEXIT CBN Empowerment | ELIGIBILITY
- The NEXIT application portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN Empowerment Options.
- Applicants will be required to provide additional information to determine their suitability for the various CBN intervention options.
- Interested Beneficiaries are to proceed to login to the portal.
Steps to Apply: NEXIT Portal Update: for the CBN Empowerment for N-power Beneficiaries
- Login to the portal by clicking the link nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng or copy the link to your browser
- For fresh registration, click on ‘Sign Up Here‘
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN as show in the image below, then click the ‘submit‘ button
- Proceed to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
- If you have already registered, just enter your email and password to login.
Always make sure to keep your login details safe On NEXIT Portal Update for the CBN Empowerment for N-power Beneficiaries Good luck with the empowerment!
NEXIT Portal Verification or Sign Up Issues
Understandably, there may be some issues while trying to register on the portal or to get your email verified or maybe other issues; this is because the portal is still under construction.
If you are having problem signing up or getting your email verified after successful registration, please do the following;
- Make sure to use SAME EMAIL used in registering for N-Power (i.e your NPVN profile email but not necessarily your NPVN password)
- Try using your SURNAME in place of FIRST NAME in filling the form
- Those with blocked or suspended email (e.g defunct Mail@naij.com), send your issues directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you must send enquiries to the contact email above, be sure to properly indicate your issue in the subject line
NEXIT Portal UPDATE for the CBN Empowerment for N-power Beneficiaries If you have done all the above, you should be sure to get your registration completed successfully. Otherwise, wait patiently and keep calm while the portal support team works on resolving all issues.
NEXIT Portal Completed Application Feedbacks
We are now beginning to get feedback from people who have completed their NEXIT application on the portal.
For those that have done the first phase of registration and waiting for verification email;
- Login in to your mail
- Check your inbox (check all folders) and locate a message with sender name ‘Nexit Portal’
- Open and read a message that read as shown in the image (below)
Simply click on ‘Verify Email’ and you will be taken to your dashboard where you’ll update your records (you may be asked to login again).
Note: If you can’t find the message in your inbox, we advice you try resending the verification message and wait patiently for it.
While some gets their verification message immediately, we understand that others may be delayed even for days. It is only proper to wait patiently for the message to proceed with the next step.
You should keep checking back here for updates on the application, when there are available.
Other users will be glad to hear from your experience after successful registration, please use the comment section. Remember also to Sign-Up for our updates so that you don’t miss any opportunity.