Seven-Up Bottling Company Career and Job Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 – 7up Job Application form is open for interested and qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
The Automation Engineer will initiate and perform troubleshooting, maintenance scheduling, planning and performance monitoring of the production lines. Other responsibilities of this role include;
- Resolving and troubleshooting electrical systems when faults occur.
- Ensuring machine efficiency, to reduce downtime and meet production target of 80%
- General electrical repairs.
- Ensuring that maintenance cost is in line with budget
- Responsible for planning activities to support the maintenance of the automated systems
- Participating in analysing failures that arise due to electrical malfunctions and to propose measures for preventing them from occurring in the future
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on automation in the manufacturing industry
- PLC programming very useful
- Exposure to bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage
- Ability to write and maintain program backups.
Job Title: Full-stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must have experience in designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer also include the following:
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Seeing throughprojects from conception to finished product.
- Degree in Computer Science with 3-5 years work experience.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.Attention to detail.
How to Apply for 7up bottling company Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st January, 2021.
- How to Connect Your NIN/NIMC To Your SIM Cards (All Network) – Register Here
- How to Apply for Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board Recruitment 2020
- BARIEL Medical Center (BMC) Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2020/2021 (84 Positions)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- NYIF Application Form 2020 – Register for NYIF Loan/Grant Here
- NPVN Dashboard – Login to Npower Portal www.npvn.npower.gov.ng