US Department of State TechGirls Program Registration Portal 2021 – This article will guide on how to apply for the ongoing US Department of State TechGirls Program , see requirement and guideline on how to fill your application form online.
Apply now for 2021 US Department of State TechGirls Program for next Generation in United States, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, Tunisia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. See how to apply below.
The 2021 US Department of State Tech Girls Program Registration Link Portal is now opened for interested Candidate from eligible Countries as listed. Check requirements under.
Have you been looking for 2021 US Department of State Tech Girls Program Registration Form? Do you wish to apply for ongoing TechGirls Program for Next Generation Women Leaders in STEM? The information as listed under will assist you to apply/register online through the application registration portal.
Quick Fact – 2021 TechGirls Program connects and supports the next generation of women leaders in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics by providing them access and opportunities to advance their skills and pursue their dreams. core of the program is a three-week experience in the United States. TechGirls participate in an interactive technology and computer camp (with US Girls).
Eligibility Requirements for 2021 US Department of State TechGirls Program Registration Form
- Applicants from one of the following eligible countries:
- United States
- Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia;
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan
- Applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 17 at the start of the exchange in July 2021;
- Have demonstrated advanced skills and a serious interest in technology, engineering, and/or math in their academic studies;
- Intend to pursue higher education and/or careers in technology;
- Have strong English language skills;
- Exhibit maturity, flexibility, and open-mindedness;
- Will attend at least one additional semester of secondary school upon their return to their home country; and
- Are committed to completing a community-based project upon their return home.
- Preference will be given to those who have limited or no prior experience in the United States. You are not eligible if you have travelled to the United States in the last three years as part of any other ECA exchange program.
How to apply for 2021 US Department of State Tech Girls Program
Application Deadline for US Department of State TechGirls Program
The Deadline is on 15th of January 2021
U.S. Department of State TechGirls Program Registration Form
- NEXIT Portal Login | Npower CBN Empowerment Portal for Batch A Beneficiaries
- NPower Aptitude Test 2020 – How to Prepare for Npower Aptitude Test Questions
- Ebonyi N3Billion Youth Grant Fund Registration Form/Login Portal 2020
- P-AADS Loan 2020/2021 for Farmer (N2billion CBN AADS Loan) Registration Form / Login Portal
- Project Grow 100 Grant 2020/2021 – Apply for FG $5000 Grant
- List of Countries Qualified for 2021/2022 USA Green Card DV Lottery Visa
- USA Diversity Visa Lottery Applicants Entrant Status Check 2022
- COVID 19-Project Team Leader at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal
- NYIF Training 2020: E-Learning Training Centers, Date & Portal across 36 states
- Canada invites fresh 5,000 candidates for permanent residency – Register Here
- How to Register For FG 2021/2022 Bilateral Educational Agreement Scholarship award
- Gadol Financial Service Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Daystar Power Energy Solutions Recruitment 2020 Job Application Form Portal
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021