Candidates who applied for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 are advised to visit https://immigrationrecruitmentorg.ng to updated their educational records and print individual letters of invitation.
Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6pm on 1st December, 2020. All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
Things you might Like to Know about NIS
Is Nigeria Immigration form out for 2020?
Is Nigerian Immigration recruiting now?
How do I check my NCS shortlisted candidates?
What is the salary structure of Nigeria Immigration Service?
THE LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULED BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR 2020.
- Follow the steps below to get the PDF LIST from us once released officially:
2. On the next window, select “I’m not a robot” and then click the “Complete Subscription Request” button.
3. An automatic mail with a verification link will be sent to you.
4. Ensure you check your mailbox immediately to click that link in order to activate your subscription.
5. Please note that step 4 is very important in order to activate and complete your subscription.
List of Successful Candidates for the 2020 Nigeria Immigration Service CBT Test
Successful candidates are hereby invited to attend Year 2020
Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment computer based (CBT) test across the federation. NOTE that the date for this test is still yet to be specified.
Candidates are to report with the following:
a. Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
b. Be on your recruitment uniform (white uniform)
c. Pencil and Pen.
d. A Pair of Canvas Shoes.
e. Passport Photographs.
f. Face Masks.
g. Hand Sanitizer.
Remember that no payment should be made at any point throughout these exercise.