Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal – www.rivjobs.ng.
All interested applicants for the Rivers State Government Recruitment exercise are now advised to you the online registration platform for the 2020 Civil Service recruitment of the rivers state government.
Sequel to the ongoing Rivers state government recruitment excercise by the Rivers State Civil Service Commission, the Commission has observed the following:
- Non-compliance of COVID-19 protocols
- The rising number of applicants which may result to an imminent stampede
Based on the above observation, the Commission has therefore decided to stop manual or in-person collection of applications and will commence an online application forthwith starting 12 noon, Thursday 12th November through 11th of December 2020.
All interested applicants for the Rivers state government recruitment excercise are advised to log on to www.rivjobs.ng portal to apply for the various vacancies published by the Commission.
Applicants are advised to adhere to all instructions on the portal to avoid disqualification.
Further details can be found on the portal (www.rivjobs.ng)
Please note that:
- Applicants who have submitted hard copies to the Commission are also expected to apply online.
- All junior Applicants should also apply online.
- An application schedule for the various LGAs is on the portal and should be adhered to.
- Application closes on Friday 11th of December 2020
- Physical (In-person) application is hereby discontinued.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Vacancy Publication
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the underlisted positions below:
1.) General Duty Doctors / Medical Officer
2.) Obstetricians and Gynecologist
4.) Internal Medicine Physician
5.) General Surgeon / Consultant
6.) Radiologists / Radiographers / Dental Radiography Assistant
7.) Nursing Officer / ENT Trained Nurse
8.) Pharmacist / Pharmacy Technicians / Pharmacy Assistant
9.) Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technicians / Laboratory Assistants
10.) Radiographer / Imaging Scientist / Dental Radiography Assistant
11.) Health Records Technologist / Health Records Technician
12.) Resident Doctor / Consultant (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist).
13.) Optometrists Opticians / Low Vision Therapist / Ophthalmic Nurses / Orthopist
14.) Clinical Audiologist / Technician / Speech Therapist.)
15.) Dental Surgeon / Dental Consultant / Dental Nurses / Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Assistant.
16.) Scientific Officer
17.) Community Health Officer
18.) Environmental Health Officer
19.) State Counsel
22.) Lands Officer
24.) Quantity Surveyor
25.) Technical Officer
27.) Information Officer
29.) Inspector of Taxes
30.) Education Officer
31.) Planning Officer
32.) Agricultural Engineer
33.) Fisheries Officer
34.) Town Planning Officer
35.) Tourism Officer
37.) Labour Officer
38.) Youth Development Officer
39.) Commercial Officer
40.) Assistant Education Officer
41.) Agricultural Officer
42.) Livestock Officer
44.) Forest Officer
45.) Social Welfare Officer
46.) Veterinary Officer
47.) Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
48.) Administrative Officer
49.) Procurement Officer
50.) Assistant Procurement Officer
51.) Programme Analyst
53.) Confidential Secretary
54.) Executive Officer
55.) Clerical Officer
56.) Artisan / Craftsman
59.) Security Guard
60.) Cleaners / Gardener
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications applicable to the position applied for
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Stwcture (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicabie in the Rivers State Civil Service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the www.rivjobs.ng portal to apply
Application Deadline: 11th December 2020
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!