GreyWolf Empire Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021. GreyWolf Empire Recruitment 2020: This page contains every single information you need to know about the GreyWolf Empire Recruitment. Continue reading as you will get to know more about the hot civil service vacancies and its requirements for employment.
About GreyWolf Empire – is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What Does a Receptionist do?
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock Update calendars and schedule meetings Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent organizational skills, Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks Customer service attitude High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Must reside in Yaba / FESTAC or close to these two places.
- Professional attitude and appearance Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
How to Apply for GreyWolf Empire Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th November, 2020.
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!