Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020: This page contains every single information you need to know about the Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment.
Continue reading as you will get to know more about the hot civil service vacancies and its requirements for employment.
About Rivers State
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Job Vacancy!… Rivers State, also known simply as Rivers, is one of the 36 states of Nigeria. According to census data released in 2006, the state has a population of 5,198,716, making it the sixth-most populous state in the country.
Available Vacant Positions
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Rivers State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the under-listed positions below:
1.) General Duty Doctor / Medical Officer
2.) Obstetricians and Gynecologist
4.) Internal Medicine Physician
5.) General Surgeon / Consultant
6.) Radiologists / Radiographer / Dental Radiography Assistant
7.) Nursing Officer / ENT Trained Nurse
8.) Pharmacist / Pharmacy Technician / Pharmacy Assistant
9.) Laboratory Scientists!Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Assistant
10.) Radiographer / Imaging Scientist / Dental Radiography Assistant
11.) Health Records Technologist / Health Records Technician
12.) Resident Doctor / Consultant (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist).
13.) Optometrists Opticians / Low Vision Therapist / Ophthalmic Nurses / Orthopist
14.) Clinical Audiologist / Technician / Speech Therapist.)
15.) Dental Surgeon / Dental Consultant / Dental Nurses / Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Assistant.
16.) Scientific Officer
17.) Community Health Officer
18.) Environmental Health Officer
19.) State Counsel
22.) Lands Officer
24.) Quantity Surveyor
25.) Technical Officer
27.) Information Officer
29.) Inspector of Taxes
30.) Education Officer
31.) Planning Officer
32.) Agricultural Engineer
33.) Fisheries Officer
34.) Town Planning Officer
35.) Tourism Officer
37.) Labour Officer
38.) Youth Development Officer
39.) Commercial Officer
40.) Assistant Education Officer
41.) Agricultural Officer
42.) Livestock Officer
44.) Forest Officer
45.) Social Welfare Officer
46.) Veterinary Officer
47.) Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
48.) Administrative Officer
49.) Procurement Officer
50.) Assistant Procurement Officer
51.) Programme Analyst
53.) Confidential Secretary
54.) Executive Officer
55.) Clerical Officer
56.) Artisan / Craftsman
59.) Security Guard
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications applicable to the position applied for
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicable in the Rivers State Civil Service.
Application Closing Date
20th November 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit handwritten Applications and Details of Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates/Evidence of current Professional Licence, if applicable
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
All Applications (except for positions in 55 to 60) should be addressed and sent to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
Candidates for the positions on 55 – 60 should submit their Applications to the Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) of their choice.
Requirements for Rivers State Civil Service
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
1.) Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
2.) Not be older than 30 years;
4.) Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC;
List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment
2 Ahoada East
3 Ahoada West
4 Akuku Toru
How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Service
IMPORTANT! Currently, Ricers State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
You can now apply from here – https://publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng/
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- The Internship Program is for three months;
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program;
- Rivers State civil service commission recruitment portal
- Rivers State civil service commission aptitude test
- chairman Rivers State civil service commission
- Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020
- Rivers State local government service commission recruitment
- Rivers State recruitment portal 2020
- Rivers State recruitment 2020/2021
- Rivers State recruitment 2020
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Civil Service Jobs in Rivers State 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!