SMEDAN Registration 2020/2021 – smedanregister.ng Form Portal. Have you heard of Federal Government SMEDAN Business Registration? Have you registered your business with SMEDAN? Are you looking for the SMEDAN registration portal login? Do you know how to get your SMEDAN Number without stress? Do you want to know about the SMEDAN Certificate collection?
How do I register for SMEDAN 2020 to get my number and certificate printed out immediately?
What is SMEDAN and Benefits of SMEDAN Registration
SMEDAN is Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria which is a federal government initiative to register small and medium business and help them get access to loan with easy. Loans like Survival Fund, NYIF, COVID-19 Loan among other. Do you know that SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN) will be used for any federal government loan?
Register your business with SMEDAN and enjoy support from the government
SMEDAN gives you access to government and private sector benefits to help you grow your small or medium scale business faster.
After registration your business with SMEDAN, a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN) will be given to you as a proof of a successful SMEDAN registration.
How to register for SMEDAN and How to Fill SMEDAN Registration Form 2020
To register your business with smedan, visit: https://smedanregister.ng/ and follow the below instructions;
STEP 1: ACCOUNT CREATION
- Business Name
- Phone number
- Email Address
STEP 2: BUSINESS INFORMATION
- Date the business started – When did you start your Business
- Business address
- State and Local Government Area of business
- Business premises – Where the business is taking place or located g farm, home, mall, market, no fixed location, online etc
- Website of business – if any
- Business type – sole proprietorship, limited liability, partnership
- Main Product or Service of your business
- Are you registered with CAC? Yes or No
- Category of business by assets value – less than 1m, 1m – 5m
- Category of business by employment – number of staffs you have
STEP 3: BUSINESS OWNER INFORMATION
- Full Name
- Position – your position in the business
- Home address – Your address
- Phone number
- Email address – active email
- Bank Verification Number
- Do you have another partner?
STEP 4: BUSINESS DESCRIPTION – DESCRIBE WHAT EXACTLY YOUR BUSINESS DOES
- Business Industry
- Specific business area
- Business Description
Then submit your SMEDAN Application form for your SUIN smedan number in few days forward to your email.
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!