University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Job Recruitment Form 2020/2021- The University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Director, Internal Audit
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Qualification and Experience
- To qualify for appointment, the candidate must possess a good University honours Degree plus any of the following professional qualifications: ACA, ACCA, CNA, ACMA, CR., plus at least 18 years’ post-qualification experience.
- CONTISS 15 (N4,484,379.00 – N5,874755.00 plus allowances)
Conditions of Service
- Conditions of Service is as generally applicable in the Nigerian University System and in the Public Service of Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit ten (10) type-written copies of their Application Letters, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving the information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Age
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Working Experience, General and Specific Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary (Detail work schedule)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees.
Applicants are advised to write boldly at the left hand corner of the envelopes containing their applications, the position to which they are responding to. All applications should be addressed and sent to:
University of Uyo
P. M. B. 1017, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
- Referees should also forward their reference reports on the candidate under confidential cover, directly to the “Registrar” on the same address as above.
- That late application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.