How to register for IPPIS Data Capture And Verification Portal, This article will guide all Federal Government workers on how to register for Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS) online and user guide.
IPPIS Registration Login and verification Portal for Data Capture and Accessibility – Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS) is one of the Transformation agenda of the Federal Government of Nigeria with the aim of creating a centralized database system for Nigerian Public Service with single, accurate source of Employee information that provides integration with other business application.
This article gives a detail explanation on easy steps for the 2018/2019 IPPIS Verification Exercise users in completing the online registration forms on the employee data collection portal.
How to fill the IPPIS Data Capture And Verification registration forms are well explained below;
What IPPIS Verification Exercise is all about and why is the verification necessary
- Provide a centralized database to aid Governments manpower planning and decision making
- Facilitate automation & storage of personnel records to support monitoring of staff emolument payments against budget.
- Prevent wastage and leakages by ensuring staff remuneration is based on factually correct information.
- Ensure prompt payment of salaries directly to Employees Account with appropriate deductions and remittances of 3rd party payments (e.g. Tax, Pension, Cooperatives, Union Dues and Bank Loans)
Out of the desire of the government to facilitate storage, updating and retrieval of personnel records of public servants in order to enhance administrative processing of manpower planning and budget.
How to Generate IPPIS Registration Verification Token/Code
To generate the IPPIS registration verification token kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the IPPIS Data Capture And Verification Portal via verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Click on “Generate Token” just as shown on the image below.
- Now fill out the form displayed.
- 257,516 Employees on IPPIS as at March Payroll are as follows; 218,330 Active Employees, 123 Non Core Agencies, 17 Teaching Hospitals and Medical Centers, 10 Colleges of Agriculture and Veterinary Science
- 308 Ministries Departments Agencies on IPPIS
- 29 MDAs on Trial Payroll Today
How to Register for IPPIS Verification Exercise 2020
- Visit www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Enter IPPIS Number
- Enter Captcha Text shown
- After filling click on submit
- Click Login
- Fill in all details and submit
Note: Once you’ve printed your slip, you cannot make changes to your data. If need to make changes arise, please contact your HR.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
To get more Updates