NYIF Portal 2020 – Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Portal, N75Billion NYIF loan for youth in Nigeria Facts to know before you apply for the NYIF Fund 2020.
The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has been directed to immediately commence the process of operationalization and possible legislation of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF in collaboration with relevant MDAs.
If you run any form of business and you are between 18 and 35 years old, you are qualified to register.
The NYIF Portal 2020 is set for Nigerians to apply.
NYIF is to serve as a sort of Youth Bank that will fund and support the innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth; a loan and credit pathway dedicated to assessing credit and soft loans
Benefits of Enrolling in NYIF Programme 2020
- NYIF opportunity to get 250,000 to 50 million loan (per MSME) at 5 per cent for business ideas.
- ng Digital training and a pathway to enterprise via FMYSD and CBN led training opportunities
- Access to participate in empowerment programs and entrepreneurship training programs organized by the Ministry
- Access to real time information on all youth entrepreneurship initiatives
- Priority funding from other public and private sector, financial institutions, including international donor agencies
- Provides borderless marketing opportunities for MSMEs
- Business guarantor and many more opportunities
How to Apply/Register for NYIF 2020
NYIF 2020 Registration Commencement Date
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF application will commence soon.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
To get more Updates