Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2020 – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Midwestern Oil & Gas Company Limited to enable all interested and qualified candidates to apply using the application link and portal in this article.
Midwestern is a Nigerian company involved in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas. The company operates a joint venture with Sun Trust Oil Co. Limited in its Marginal Field in the Southern region of the country. Midwestern prides itself in hiring highly trained and motivated personnel who are driven to achieving its various aims and objectives, particularly the need for the organization to attain steady growth while operating in an environmentally safe community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technologist – Instruments & Control
Location: Kwale, Delta State
Employment Type: Regular
Reporting Line: Reports to the Maintenance Supervisor
- To ensure functionality of MWOG’s process control instruments, measurement instruments and safety systems.
- To also ensure all engineering instruments are safe, efficient and ready to use, and that repairs and maintenance of the plant equipment are safely performed.
- Conduct maintenance and calibration of all process plant process control, monitoring instruments and metering which is not limited to Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauges, Pressure Switches, Pressure, Temperature, Level, Flow Transmitters
- Perform maintenance of auto-sampler systems
- Prepare tenders for certifying of process plant equipment and instruments
- Document all maintenance activities carried out which include but not limited to corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance activities in the CMMS
- Conduct installation, function testing, and maintenance of all field chemical injection pumps
- Raise materials requisition for materials needed for maintenance activities and liaise with materials supervisor for stock items
- Work with Contractor and sub-contractors in ensuring that jobs are executed according to specifications and Industry standards
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities
- Maintain and update awareness of modifications to regulatory needs related to the conduct of maintenance and construction of instruments
- Comply with classification and prioritization system for completion of work order
- Comply with every approved operation and maintenance procedures
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance programs
- Conduct troubleshooting and resolution of process plant upset with the Production team for production maximization
- Perform maintenance of metering instruments not limited to PD and Turbine Flow Meters and calibration of S & W monitors
- Conduct maintenance and testing of all process plant fire and gas detection system
- Perform maintenance and calibration of all process plant pressure, level, and flow control valves
- Maintain all process plant shutdown and blowdown valves
- Conduct maintenance and upgrade of available wellhead control panels
- Perform maintenance and testing of the campsite, admin block, zonal office, and security gatehouse smoke detection systems
- Conduct operation and first-line maintenance of campsite microturbine power generating plant and gas conditioning unit
- Conduct maintenance of campsite and Admin block overhead portable water pumps control system
- Work with the Operations team during project execution and Automation Contractor to ensure a seamless handover to the Production team and troubleshooting/fault resolution
- Conduct daily checks on Instrumentation and control instruments and any other job as assigned by the Supervisor
- Conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation as needed by facility changes
- Actively participates in the evaluation of instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities
- Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower credit in (BSc or HND) Electrical Engineering or related discipline is required
- MBA or MSc in any related discipline will be an advantage
- Professional membership in a relevant industry association is an advantage e.g. Member COREN, NSE, and SPE
- Minimum of Eight(8) years’ experience in a similar position from a reputable Oil & Gas Exploration & Production or service company
How to Apply For Midwestern Oil & Gas Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th October, 2020.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
To get more Updates