Federal Government of Nigeria on the 1st of October, 2020 launched Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Scheme for every Nigerians. Application Form Portal will be opened on 15th of October, 2020. See how to register under.
This post will help you to register for 2020/2021 Federal Government Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Scheme Application Form via online. Submission of and application process will not be a problem to you after reading this post. See more details below.
The 2020/2021 Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Scheme was launched in other to protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises from the economic disruptions of the COVlD-19 pandemic through the Implementation of various initiatives aimed at boosting the production capacities of the small businesses as well as provision of grants.
Quick Facts about the Programme – Artisan/Transport Support will Provide 333,000 artisans and transport business operators with a N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss.
The funds will be distributed in the following categories
- Service providers in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxify etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans, Electricians, Plumbers etc
The following Clusters has been identified
- Mechanics Associations and unions
- Barbers and hairstylist Associations and unions Bricklayer Associations and Unions
- Tailoring Associations and Unions
- Plumber Associations and Unions
- Carpenters’ Associations and Unions
- Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW)
- Keke Riders’ Association
- Okada Riders’ Associations and Unions
Artisan Scheme were divided in three different Scheme namely –
STREAM 1: application starts 1st to 15th October 2020. States to apply within this period are: FCT, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Bornu, bauchi, An ambra, Abia, Rivers, Plateau and Delta State.
STREAM 2: application starts 19th to 31st October 2020. States To be announced soon.
STREAM 3: application starts 9th to 21st December 2020. States to apply are: Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Zamfara, Yobe, Sokoto, Nasarawa, Niger, lmo, Oyo, Osun, Jigawa, Gombe, Benue.
Requirements for Federal Government Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Scheme
- to register successfully, applicants will have to apply through an association, although it is very clear that not all artisan belongs to an association. A small percentage will be given to those without association.
- you must have a bvn and a bank account
- association must be registered with CAC
- artisans do not require CAC to apply
How to apply/register for FG Artisan and Transport Survival Fund Scheme
Please apply via https://www.survivalfundapplication.com
Once enumerators are recruited across the 36 states, Applicants will have to submit their name to their association leaders; the leaders will in return forward these names to the enumerators.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about FG Artisan Survival Fund
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here