WAEC Extends GCE Second Series Exam Registration 2020 Closing Date – See New Date – This is inform the general public and interested candidates the West African Examination Council (WAEC) GCE Second Series Exam registration 2020 date has been extended.
The pronouncement was made on the Friday, 25th September, 2020 which was supposed to the closing date for the online registration.
WAEC GCE Second Series Exam Registration 2020 New Closing Date
The new date was made to enable candidate registration
The new closing date for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) GCE Second Series Exam registration is now on Friday 23rd of October ,2020
If you are yet to register, hurry now and take advantage of this opportunity.
How to Register for WAEC GCE Second Series Examination 2020
- Visit www.registration.waecdirect.org select second series registration
- Create an account with WAEC with correct details and spellings (Biometric capture and passport photograph upload is required in this stage)
- purchase your pin
- Login and complete your registration and submit
- print out your Photocard all examination details are included in it- Keep it safe
- Ensure to download your WAEC GCE Second Series timetable 2020 after registration or later
Note- waec registration pin can be purchase online or in the bank listed below for 13,450 excluding bank charge or online charge
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecabank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Plc.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc