Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
A day in the life of…
- As a Material Requirement Planner, your responsibility is the overall management and efficient usage of working capital for Raw and Packaging materials, ensuring the availability of materials to meet the flexible demands of production.
Key Outputs and Deliverables:
- Coordinating with Operational Buyers to ensure timely conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders and initiating call-offs when due. Ensuring accuracy of MRP by prompt rescheduling of overdue orders on the system by the OBs.
- Coordinating bi-weekly strategic MRP meetings to drive action plans on issues relating to Raw and Packaging materials cover.
- Supporting management decision-making by providing simulated alternative supply scenarios and adjusting plans in case of unexpected changes on Raw and Packaging Material availability.
- Reviewing and maintaining strategic stock policies in line with the other constraints in collaboration with the Factory Planning Manager, Warehouse Manager, Strategic Buyers, and Production Manager.
- Ensuring zero write-offs of Raw and Packaging Materials by planning accurate usage in the tactical horizon.
- Accountability for the effective execution of Inbound Material Management and the optimization of inventory levels and cost, while initiating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for accurate parameters in the system and adherence to health Checks to maintain data integrity for Raw and Packaging Materials on SAP.
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum of two years’ relevant operational experience in demand and supply planning, preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Use of Power BI is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of assertiveness, courage and persistence.
- Engineering / Finance or Business-related degree (Minimum second class upper)
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint with a meticulous and analytical approach to data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Application Deadline 11th October, 2020.