SMEDAN- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Registration 2020 – Register your business today with SMEDAN and get access to government and private sector benefits.
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) has commenced the mass registration of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
SMEDAN gives you access to government and private sector benefits to help you grow your small or medium scale business faster.
About SMEDAN – SMEDAN was created to help small and medium scale businesses and business owners by providing them the right tools for faster growth. Register your business today with the below instructions and start enjoying these benefits.
Who Can Register for SMEDAN Grant/Loan?
- The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEDAN) is eligible to apply are including Artisans, traders, Tailors, Fashion Designers, Spare Parts Dealers, Barbers etc, if you are eligible, hurry and apply.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Benefits of SMEDAN Registration 2020
- Creation of a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN);
- Access to the SMEDAN Conditional Grant Scheme (Grants of up to N50,000 per MSME);
- Priority funding from public and private sector financial institutions, including International Donor Agencies;
- Empowerment Programs and Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Insurance*
How to Register for SMEDAN 2020
Register your business with SMEDAN, visit: https://smedanregister.ng/.