Survival Fund online application form for Micro and Small enterprises (MSMEs) for the shock of COVID- 19 pandemic is open now. Survival registration form portal is available now . Click here to register.
Nigerians can now visit the SurvivalFund.ng or survivalfundapplication.com official portal to begin their registration.
The COVID-19 Survival Fund form 2020 is out, this article will work you through on how to register for apply for the SURVIVAL FUND GRANT 2020
What is survival fund all about?
Survival fund NG is an intervention fund from the Nigerian Federal government to support Micro and Small enterprises (MSMEs).
The grant will help for vulnerable MSMEs to keep up with their payroll promises and to also create new jobs.
Survival Fund Registration Requirements 2020
Applicants need to take note of the requirements for this federal government grant. Check out all the things you need to have before proceeding with your online registration.
- Your business must be Nigerian-owned
- The business must be registered with CAC (Cooperate affairs Commission)
- Applicant must have a verified bank identification number (BVN)
- Interested applicants must have at least 10 active staffs on his payroll , and 3 GOs
Also, the Survival Fund Registration is open to self employed Nigerians, interested candidates must be in the following business;
- Bus drivers
- Taxi Drivers
- Ride and share drivers (Bolt, Uber etc)
- Plumbers among others
PAYROLL SUPPORT TIMETABLE FOR SURVIVAL FUND GRANT