Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020/2021 – Jumia is giving an opportunity to Nigerians to apply for its ongoing recruitment exercise, inviting all interested and qualified persons to apply. All you need for a successful registration are contained in this article below
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Manager – Jumia
Job type: Full Time
Department: Finance – Finance Operations – Accounting
- As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing comprehensive general accounting, management accounting and reporting.
- Also, you will drive standardization, ensuring financial outputs and service delivery are not only maintained to a high standard but improved, to increase efficiency within the team and forge strong working relationships across the organization.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 5+ years of leadership experience, managing finance, accounting, and operational processes
- Experience of analyzing large volumes of data
- Expertise in SQL, Power Pivot & Excel
- Ability to communicate data-based decisions to individual contributors as well as leadership. You can articulate clearly and defend your decision-making processes.
- Proven ability to influence finance and non-finance teams through a mixed set of finance skills (commercial finance, accounting, FP&A, audit, operations)
- Must have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; with the ability to work with cross functional teams and senior management
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply to Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here