KASU Post UTME Form Application 2020/2021 – This is to inform all 2020 JAMB UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2020/2021 academic session that the University has began the sale of KASU Post-UTME screening form 2020.
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Monday, 7th September, 2020.
KASU Post UTME Form Fees: Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Eligibility and Requirements
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored an aggregate list below or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
How to Apply
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
KASU Direct Entry Post UTME form 2020 Application Details
Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
All candidates are advised to upload their olevel result on jamb caps portal before admission will be given. CLICK HERE TO DO SO
KASU Post UTME Form Closing Date 2020
Application Closing Date: 16th October, 2020