Register for Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment 2020/2021 – This is to inform the general public that Jumia Nigeria is recruiting interested candidates into their establishment due to the recent job vacancies in their company.
About Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
- The Jumia Mall Country COO will be responsible for leading the Customer Experience, Vendor Experience & customer service teams for improved efficiency in the country.
- Ensuring timely execution of the centrally defined improvements/routines, participating to their refinement through the collection of detailed customer/vendor feedbacks, and leading in-country related specific projects to reach those objectives
- Customer Experience being defined by all elements impacting the satisfaction of a customer navigating or buying on Jumia online experience, delivery experience, product experience, customer service experience, aftersales (returns / warranties) experience.
- Vendor Experience being defined by all elements impacting the satisfaction of a vendor selling on Jumia: online experience, operational experience, payment/finance experience.
- Customer & Vendor Experience improvements are the core of Jumia’s strategic objectives, the Jumia Mall Country COO will benefit strong support from the Country CEO.
- Leading recruitment when necessary.
- Leadership: Interacting with other central & local teams (logistics & warehousing, IT, commercial, vendor management, marketing) to explain the forecasted projects & get support, as many of the Ops projects are transversal.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in any field from a recognised and accredited University.
- 8-10 years’ work experience and at least 5-6 years’ work experience at a senior operations management level.
- Deep knowledge of customer/vendor Experience best practices in e-commerce or retail industry
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Problem solving and quick decision-making ability.
- Proven experience in target setting and ability to efficiently manage multifunctional team
- Ability to get Hands on with the team & results oriented • Well organized and excellent communication skills
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Closing Date for Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment 2020/2021
The deadline for Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment has not been specified.