Register for NYSC 2020 Batch A as Registration Portal Re-Opens– This is to inform the general public that NYSC Batch A registration portal has been opened again for all students that have graduated from higher institution nationwide.
If you have not registered for NYSC and you have graduated from higher institution, hurry now to begin your online NYSC registration 2020.
According to reports, NYSC 2020 Batch ‘A’ Stream II Online Registration has been extended to Tuesday 18th August, 2020. Before you begin registration, ensure your name is on the NYSC Senate List
Requirement for NYSC Batch A 2020 Registration
To begin the 2020 NYSC Batch A online registration, you need to get keep the below details
- First check your name on the JAMB MATRICULATION LIST CLICK HERE
- JAMB registration Number.
- Matriculation Number
- Bio Data (First name, middle name and surname well placed on your certificate)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Marital status (Married women are to keep Marriage certificate, newspaper change of name, husband’s id card, Utility bill etc)
- Passport (white Background)
- Name of next of kin (two (2)) and their address, phone number etc
- Name of school attended from primary – tertiary level, starting date and ending date
- Shoe size, cloth size and trouser size
- Note- during the online registration, you will be asked to do a biometric capture (Thump Print)
- After or before the Online registration, you will be required to make payment (Online or via Bank)
How to apply for NYSC Batch A 2020 online registration
All registration are to be made on the NYSC registration page ONLY. To begin CLICK www.portal.nysc.org.ng