uniport post utme 2020/2021, uniport post utme past questions, uniport post utme 2020/21, uniport post utme cut off mark, uniport post utme new date, uniport post utme form 2020, uniport post utme portal www.uniport.edu.ng
The Authority of University Of Port Harcourt (Uniport) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Port Harcourt as their first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/21 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Uniport admission portal www.uniport.edu.ng.
Note- candidates should be 16 years of age before October 2020
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Uniport.
University of Port Harcourt as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in Uniport follow this link:
Uniport Cut Off Mark.
University of Port Harcourt general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Uniport cut off mark:
University of Port Harcourt cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
University Of Port Harcourt Post UTME 2020/21 Eligibility.
- Candidate who made University of Port Harcourt as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How To Apply For University Of Port Harcourt Uniport Post UTME 2020/21.
- Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates to complete Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
How to Apply for University of port Harcourt postutme and DE Registration online.
- Proceed back online www.uniport.edu.ng and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday , 27th July, 2020 and closing date for registration is 28th August, 2020
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
inquire : 07060859070
For guideline and how to register online visit: