DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) as their First Choice of Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Direct Entry and scored 170 and above in JAMB, that DELSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Application form is out.
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
- On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020
- 4. Application website closes at 6.00pm on Tuesday, 1st September, 2020
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
How to Register for DELSU Post UTME 2020
- Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- Payment should be made to any of the following banks below;
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click Apply for Admission
iii. Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return to www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
- (a). Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b). Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(c). Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.