Register for UNFPA Recruitment 2020/2021 – Are you searching for steps on how to apply for UNFPA recruitment 2020? Are you in search of the application link for United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)? Do you want to apply for United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly use the details and guidelines for UNFPA recruitment as indicated in this article below to apply successfully.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the leading UN organization in Reproductive Health and Population and Development.
Job Vacancies at UNFPA Recruitment 2020/2021
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst, Kaduna, Nigeria – Service Contract _SB4
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- The Nigeria Country Programme is monitored through the Country Office in Abuja and the four decentralized offices in Cross River, Kaduna, Lagos and Borno States.
- The decentralized office based in Kaduna State is covering Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto, Bauchi and Gombe States supporting Maternal Health, Sexual and Reproductive Health (includes ASRH), Gender based violence and Population and Development including data collection and use to support the program areas. The central office plays the coordination role and assumes an oversight function; it is also responsible for resource mobilization, strategic planning and monitoring and evaluation.
- The decentralised office is improving its focus on result based management and quality delivery of programme results.To strengthen this process and for UNFPA to keep its leadership role in the area of reproductive health and youth issues and data management and use even at the sub-national levels, the country office is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst for its Kaduna decentralized office.
- The M&E Analyst position will be based in the Kaduna DO and would report to the Programme Coordinator/Head of the DO with technical oversight by the National Program Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation based in the Country Office, Abuja.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Population, Demography and/or other related Social Science field, with specific training in principles and practice of monitoring and evaluation including in humanitarian settings.
Job Title: Programme / Administrative Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (West and Central Africa)
- The Program Admin Assistant position is located in Lagos Liaison Office. Under the guidance and supervision of the Head of Liaison Office, the Program/Admin Associate provides programmatic, administrative and secretarial support, maintaining full confidentiality in all aspects of assignment, maintenance of protocol procedures, information flow and follow up on deadlines and commitments made.
- This position is a Project Funded post that will be for a maximum of 5 years based on availability of funds
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Administration, Public Administration or in a related field.
- Have minimum of 5 years’ experience in the public and private sector.
- Be Fluent in oral and written English.
- Have working knowledge in computing skills in all software packages, is essential.
- Have Knowledge of office administration.
- Have ability to maintain high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Have previous experience in similar positions in a development organization.
- Virtual meeting platforms experience
How to apply for UNFPA Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Closing Date for UNFPA Recruitment 2020/2021
Closing date for UNFPA Recruitment is on 24th July, 2020.