KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020/2021 – This is to inform the general public that KPMG is currently recruiting interested and qualified persons for Graduate Trainee Programme.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. To apply successfully to any of the positions you are required to follow the guidelines and steps as outlined in this article below.
Job Vacancies at KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020/2021
We are recruiting to fill the positions below;
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021
Qualifications and Requirements
To be qualified, candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
N/B: Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test / KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date for KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment 2020
There is no specified closing date yet