Apply for British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 – This is to inform the general public that British High Commission Nigeria Registration portal is open to accept applications from interested applicants.
British High Commission (BHC) job Recruitment is ongoing and interested candidates are advised to hurry and apply now for this great job opportunity.
Available Job Positions in BHC Recruitment 2020/2021
British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Access Programme Officer
Ref No: 13/20 LOS
Type of Position: Fixed term, with possibility of renewal
Working hours per week: 37
- The Digital Access Programme Officer (Nigeria) will be responsible for supporting the setup and implementation of the programme in Nigeria – working with the team at post and with the cross-departmental programme team and Programme Management Committee in the UK.
- The role presents a unique opportunity to contribute to advancing the UK-Nigeria relationship on digital inclusion and cybersecurity for development and prosperity at a time when these issues are of increasing importance on the international agenda.
- The indicative time allocation is shown below.
- Starting monthly salary: NGN 539, 370.38
Other benefits and conditions of employment
Learning and development opportunities (and any specific training courses to be completed):
- The job provides an excellent opportunity to acquire and/or deepen skills in programme administration, management and coordination. It also offers significant exposure to stakeholder engagement in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- The job holder will have access to learning and development opportunities through Prosperity Fund Learning offered by the Joint Funds Unit, as well as in the role, including in advancing her/his capabilities in project administration and management.
How to Register for BHC Job Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- This role is Lagos based and reports to the Head of Digital Access Programme in Nigeria, also based in Lagos.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Lagos and Nigeria.
- All applicants must be legally able to work in Nigeria with the correct visa/status or work permit.
- Staff members recruited locally by the British High Commission in Lagos are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Nigerian employment law.
- Spouses/registered partners of UK Based Staff, are able to work within the BHC/BCG but their salary will be abated at the appropriate tax rates.
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on the successful applicant.
- The responsibility lies on the successful candidate to;
- Obtain the relevant permit
- Pay fees for the permit
- Make arrangements to relocate
- Meet the costs to relocation
- The British High Commission does not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework Please note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
Closing Date for BHC Job Recruitment 2020/2021
The British High Commission Application Deadline is on the 1st September, 2021