DBN Entrepreneur Training Programme 2020 – This is to inform the general public that Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneur Recruitment/ Training Programme Application Form 2020 is out.
There is an on-going recruitment exercise into Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Programme for interested and qualified persons to apply.
Note – This program which is now in its second year, is focused on building resilience in MSMEs in the wake of the COVID-19 global pandemic. Through this program, we will enhance the entrepreneurial and managerial competencies of Nigerian MSMEs towards building sustainable business practices as they continue in their efforts to reignite the Nigerian economy.
All you need for a successful application such as qualification, eligibility and link to application portal are contained in this article
Requirements for DBN Entrepreneur Recruitment/ Training Programme 2020
- A Nigerian
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Own a viable business that is registered and operated in Nigeria
- A for-profit business from any sector
- Educated with minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Able to carry out the application process online
- Committed to the training schedule, physically and virtually, once accepted
How to apply for Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneur Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Click on the Start Application tab to register
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program with all the details you will need to log in.
Once you have successfully registered, log in, and start the application.
To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
Closing Date for Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program Recruitment
Application closes on or before July 22, 2020.
Notification of success applicants follows immediately from August 13 – 14, 2020