Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form is out. Steps to Apply . Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 .Here you will get information on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal.
you are advised to follow the instruction below to apply for the ongoing Army recruitment online. Nigerian army form and how to apply at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
When will Nigerian Army Recruitment commence? Currently Nigerian Army Recruitment has not commenced yet, you will be updated once the portal has been opened.
Read more on N-Power Recruitment application Portal
In this article, we will provide you vital information on Nigerian Army recruitment 2020. The Nigerian Army recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal (www.naportal.com.ng), how to apply for Nigerian Army 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
The Nigerian Army recruitment is currently ongoing. See requirements and how to apply below.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 .
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Army Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is not open currently. Once Nigerian Army portal www.army.mil.ng portal is open, we will inform you. So stay put.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Requirements
The following are the requirements needed before applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen / women must also possess OND / Trades Test / City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen / women while tradesmen / women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal @ www.recruitment.army.mil.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Other Nigerian Latest Jobs
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal – www. recruitment.army.mil.ng
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Army Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on naportal.com.ng
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment
To apply, visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.