Register for UBA Job Recruitment 2020 – This is to inform the general public that United Bank for Africa (UBA) is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in their company.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally
Job Title: Currency Trader
- Monitor global currency markets for price movements.
- Monitor and analyse developments in the external environment and their implications on third currencies to facilitate trading decisions.
- Seal and cover trades at competitive prices for African subsidiaries, local banks and internal customers (Treasury Sales).
- Prepare EOM blotter and income statement for signoff by the Group Treasurer, Internal Control and Performance Management.
- Review Master Agreements with foreign and local banks for adequacy of content.
- Liaise with other market participants; and implement market development initiatives.
- Generate reports for relevant stakeholders
- Generate Daily Settlement for Liquidity Management by end of day for funding
Job Title: Head – Subsidiary Governance
- Monitor the activities of Company Secretaries in the various Anglophone Subsidiaries.
- Maintain appropriate enterprise-wide Subsidiary governance policies.
- Promote best practices of corporate governance in the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Take custodianship of corporate governance portfolio for the various subsidiaries.
- Provide support to Directors of subsidiaries on governance issues.
- Prepare and administer the corporate calendar for the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Standardize board packs and reporting formats for the Anglophone subsidiaries.
- Create a center of excellence for Subsidiary Governance.
- to Market Risk/Internal Control/ Finance.
Requirements for UBA Job Recruitment 2020
- Broad knowledge of banking industry products and services
- In-depth knowledge of organizational structure and corporate governance best practices.
- Knowledge of International law
- Project management knowledge,
- Strong interpersonal relationship and human capital management skills
- Excellent communication and interviewing skill
- Attention to details
- Bi-lingual i.e. speaks fluent English plus any other African official language.
Job Title: Treasury Sales Officer
- Increase sales of treasury products, ensuring profitability, while creating value and achieve market dominance in line with the bank’s strategic objectives.
- Track and analyze developments in the external environment and their implications on foreign currencies and securities to facilitate sales decisions.
- Ensure compliance with approved trader’s limit and daily open position limit.
- Seal and cover trades at competitive prices for customers.
- Broad knowledge of banking industry products and services.
- Good knowledge and understanding of foreign exchange market and operations
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Power BI)
- Customer relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills.
Closing Date for UBA Job Recruitment 2020
The closing date for UBA Job Recruitment 2020 has not been fixed yet.
How to Register for UBA Job Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online