Npower Monthly Stipends Scale 2020 – N-Power resolves the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
The N-Power Volunteer Corp involves a massive recruitment of 500,000 trained graduates who will provide assistance to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power Monthly Salary/Stipend Scale 2020
- N-power Teach Programme Salary Scale: 28,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Agro Programme Salary Scale: 25,000 – 30,000 monthly
- N-power Health Programme Salary Scale: 30,000 – 40,000 monthly
- N-power Community Education Programme Salary Scale: 10,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Creative Programme Salary Scale: 10,000 – 30,000 monthly.
- N-power Tech (Software) Programme Salary Scale: 20,000 – 40,000 monthly.
- N-power Tech (Hardware) Programme Salary Scale: 20,000 – 40,000
- N-power Build Programme Salary Scale: 27,000 – 30,000
Requirements for Npower Registration 2020
Before interested candidates apply for the N-Power Volunteer programme, they must:
- Get your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- Ensure you have your school certificates, valid means of identification, and NYSC Certificate.
- Age Requirement is between 18-35 years of Age.
- Disclaimer: Picking a programme is not a guarantee that you will be selected for it.
How to Register for Npower Registration
Interested applicants who wants to apply for 2020 N-Power programme should kindly visit npower.fmhds.gov.ng