How to apply for Nigeria Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon 2020/2021- we are glad to inform the general public that Nigeria Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon is recruiting eligible candidates into their company to fill vacant job positions.
About Nigeria Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon
The Nigerian Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon is centered on giving room for local partnership in the technology revolution going on in the oil and gas industry. It is also interested in creating sub-segment activities to procreate more employment opportunities.
Interested participants would have to submit a solution to a challenge in the technology industry.
- To deal with the increasing rate of Pipeline Vandalism in Nigeria.
- Identifying Cyber-Physical risks, working towards it’s alleviation and management.
- Digitilizing Renewables Energy in Nigeria.
- Challenges that requires special skill for talent sharpening.
- To provide solution for Nigeria’s healthcare problems.
- Help all industries deal with legacy supply chain and logistics difficulties.
- Excellent effort in practicing transparency, accountability and civic engagement
Qualifications and Requirements
Interested Applicants should have the following:
- Must be a team/company minimum of two members. At least 75% of the founding team must be Nigerians.
- Participating Team/Company must have registered as a, for-profit business entity, or be intending to register as a, for-profit business entity (enterprise or limited liability company)
- Solutions(to problems) given by participating Team/Company must be inspired by digital technology at it’s core (Software, Hardware or both).
- Solution offered should not have gained commercial traction. That is it should be in the idea phase, or a launched solution.
- Team / Company must be available to participate in a 3-day hackathon as well as a 3-month incubation in case they get selected.
HOW TO APPLY for Nigerian Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon 2020
Interested Team / Company are should submit solutions. Shortlisted Team /Company will be invited to participate in an all-expense paid 3-day hackathon.
This is when the shortlisted participants would be given 72hrs to collaborate, build their prototypes or re-model their already existing prototypes.
Interested Candidates should Click Here to Apply Here
Closing Date for Nigerian Oil and Gas Technology Hackathon 2020/2021 is on June 30, 2020