APPLY FOR THE 2020 TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME. The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme is open to startup entrepreneurs, with innovative business ideas or businesses that have been in existence for less than 3 years, in any sector, from across Africa.
Applications will be made through TEFConnect, the digital networking hub for the African entrepreneurship ecosystem, created by the Foundation.
This is a call to all young African entrepreneurs across the continent to apply for the Programme.
About the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF)—Africa’s leading philanthropy focused on empowering African entrepreneurs—is looking for the most innovative business ideas across the African continent to apply for its flagship Entrepreneurship Programme.
In just 5 years, the Entrepreneurship Programme has empowered over 9,000 young African entrepreneurs from all 54 African countries.
The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme is the $100million commitment of Tony O. Elumelu, CON, an African investor and philanthropist, to identify, mentor, and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in 10 years, with the goal of creating millions of jobs and revenue on the continent. With the support of partners, the Programme has scaled its commitment beyond its own commitment of funding 10,000 African entrepreneurs.
What the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Offers:
- Business Training
- $5,000 non-refundable seed capital
- Global Networking Opportunities
Eligibility/Criteria –TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
- Startup African entrepreneurs based in Africa
- Business at the idea stage are welcome, as well as innovative businesses that have been in existence for less than 3 years
- Business can be in any sector
- Business must have potential to create jobs and revenue on the continent
- January 1, 2020: Application portal opens
- March 31, 2020: Application portal closes; initial longlist is announced to proceed for business training
- April – May: Training & mentorship
- June: Pan-African pitching competitions
- July: Announcement of finalists at the TEF Forum
- August – September: Background Check
- August – December: Seed Funding Disbursement
- Following applications, entrepreneurs will undergo business training.
- Shortlisted candidates will prepare and submit an updated business plan
- Top performing entrepreneurs will be shortlisted to go through a pitching phase in all 54 African countries, in English, French, Portuguese or Arabic.
- Top performers will be selected to receive the $5,000 seed capital.
- Finalists to receive $5,000 seed capital will be announced at the TEF Forum
How to Apply for TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
Federal Government Available Jobs Now :
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020/2021 – See How to Apply Here: www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
2020/2021 Job Recruitment at The National Action Committee on the African Continental Free Trade Area (NAC-AfCFTA) – Apply Here
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal – See How to Apply Here: www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Job Vacancy at Total Nigeria Recruitment for Personal Assistant – Apply Now
How to apply for PTDF Scholarship 2020/2021 for M.Sc & Ph.D Applicants| scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment 2020 -See How to Apply Here: cbncpp.org/employment
Exxon Mobil Graduate and Undergraduate Internship Programme 2020/2021 – Apply Here
2019/2020 Shell and SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme – www.shell.com.ng
PAMO University Recruitment Portal 2020 | www.pums.edu.ng
How to Apply for “Teach For Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021” www.teachfornigeria.org
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here