This Post is all about National Identity Card Registration 2020: Do you need a National ID Card but don’t know how to get it? This article will guide you on how to go about the National Identity Card registration. Take your read carefully before applying the steps.
The National ID Card is a valid means of identification which proofs nationality anywhere in the world. It is an official document issued by the government of a country to its citizens to validate their citizenship. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is in charge of processing and issuing of National ID Cards in Nigeria.
This is the enrollment of every Nigerian and Legal Resident from the age of 16 years and above.
How to Register and Get National Identity Card
- Visit the NIMC website: http://www.nimc.gov.ng to access the Enrollment Form
- Fill the Enrollment Form online with all your details and print out a summary sheet with a 2D Barcode and Registration Identification Number.
- Go to the enrollment center, where an enrollment officer scans the barcode to pull up your information from the database.
- You should verify and confirm the enrollment data on the system.
- Your headshot photograph, fingerprints and signature would then be captured.
- Submit your supporting documents for scanning.
- Your enrollment is acknowledged where two slips would be given to you. (a) Transaction Slip (b) NIN Slip indicating completion of enrollment.
- With everything properly done, you should not have any problems getting your identity card quickly.
National Identity Card Requirement
You are required to upload any of the following as a proof of your identity for your enrollment.
- Old National ID card.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Valid International passport.
- Voter’s ID card.
- staff ID card.
- State of origin certificate.
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
How to Register for National Identity Card Online
For Your Daily Update Join Us Here
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here