Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – this is to inform the general public that flour mills of Nigeria plc is recruiting eligible candidates to fill the vacant positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines below to apply.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Automation Technician
- Install, maintain and inspect control system and workstation installations throughout the whole plant.
- Implement hardware and software upgrades as necessary for improved process control.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance support for all assigned automated system.
- Address any concerns operators would encounter, either in normal work hours or through an on-call rotation.
- Communicate status, manage expectations, resolve issue and ensure top-quality job.
Qualification and Requirements
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Knowledge of computer maintenance and programming with STL or Ladder on Step 7.
- Be a problem solver.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Miller
- Monitor the receipt of raw materials in order to ensure efficiency of the milling process.
- Assist the Chief Miller in achieving optimum performance of the milling process.
- Coach milling staff in order to enhance milling skills. Maintain accurate documentation and record-keeping.
- Ensure good hygiene and house-keeping practices within the production environment.Minimize unplanned downtime.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree in Engineering or Science related courses.
- Membership of National Association of British and Irish Millers.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Milling Technology is an added advantage.
- 3 years cognate experience.
- Have excellent people management skills.
- Maintain high level of hygiene.
- Have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Flour Mills job recruitment application closing date has not been specified yet.
For Your Daily Update Join Us Here
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here