TOTAL Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2019/2020. This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Total Nigeria Plc job offers in Nigeria for graduate. In this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
See how to apply for the ongoing TOTAL Recruitment Application Form online …..
See Also: Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 | Download Full Names on PDF
About Total Nigeria Plc
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Applications are invited for:
Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
Offer ID: 17671BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST(Nga)
Metier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1st December, 2019
TOTAL Job Description
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project.
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
TOTAL Job Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Renewable Energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years.
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent.
How to Apply for TOTAL Job Recruitment Online
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
31st October, 2019.
Follow Joecrackconcept on Instagram and also Click here to get latest jobs in your inbox everyday!