Airtel Nigeria massive Recruitment 2019 is ongoing. This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for AIRTEL job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application. Click Here to Apply Online
See Also:Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Procurement Cadre Training Program 2019/2020 | Apply Now
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are looking for creative people, not necessarily artistic, but those that can expand their minds to do things differently from others
At Airtel Nigeria, we know that our most important assets are our people. That is why we constantly strive to hire passionate people who have energy and a can-do spirit looking to impact their communities positively. Our core values of being alive to the needs of the customer, having an inclusive mindset in all we do as well as ensuring we are respectful to the fact that our customers are the reason for existence, is enshrined in all we do.
Job Title: Finance Executive
- Airtel is looking for Chartered Accountants interested in growing a career in our finance team
Airtel Job Recruitment Requirements
- Our ideal candidate should be familiar with financial reporting, accounting standards, audits, invoices, budget preparations and managing accounting activities including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You should have excellent command of MS. Excel and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Airtel Job Skills & Knowledge Include:
- A University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Social Sciences.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA)
- 1 – 3 years post qualification experience.
To Apply for Airtel Jobs Online
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
For more Updates on Job Recruitment:
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here