DSCSC Job Recruitment 2019 – This is to inform the general public that Delta State Civil Service Commission (DSCSC) Job Recruitment is recruiting eligible candidates. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines below to apply.
The Delta State Civil Service Commission is a statutory body established by the Constitution by the federal republic of Nigeria as a Non- ministerial Department with powers to appoint persons to offices in the State civil service, Dismiss and exercise Disciplinary Control over persons holding such offices. The Commission is also empowered by the Law to oversee transfers, Reinstatement, Exit, Adjudication of Appeals and Protests taken against erring Civil Servants.
Job Positions Available in DSCSC Job Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the following positions:
Job Title: Graduate Agricultural Engineer
Job Title: Graduate Higher Livestock Superintendent
Job Title: Graduate Livestock Officer
Job Title: Graduate Higher Fisheries Superintendent
Job Title: Graduate Fisheries Officer
Job Title: Graduate Agricultural Technologist
Job Title: Graduate Agricultural Officer
General Qualifications and Requirements
- To be eligible for appointment, candidates must possess a degree in Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Structural Engineering from a recognized University.
- Interested and qualified candidates who should not be above 35 years of age as at the date of application.
- A Computer-Based Test (CBT) would be taken by shortlisted candidates, and only those who are successful at the CBT would be invited for the oral interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Start Application
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ link above.
- You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.
- When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your Mobile Number and EmaIL address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your UserID and Password would be sent through them.
- You are enjoined to truthfully state any Disability or Special Needs you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.
- Please ensure to upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.
- When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an EMAIL – containing your UserID and PASSWORD, would be sent to you (Please Note: Your UserID and PASSWORD will also be DISPLAYED under the registration status on the application page). Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: email@example.com – stating your telephone number in the mail.
- On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary(Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualification. Please note the following:
- For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.
- For the Tertiary Education Qualification, you are expected to state ONLY the FIRST DEGREE Tertiary education qualification you possess.
- Click on the ‘Add Tertiary Education’ button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this, Click the NEXT button to submit and proceed.
- After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state if you have written and passed the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) Examination with your ASCON No, state your NYSC status and select the POST APPLIED FOR . Please ensure that the Post Applied for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on ‘Complete Application’.
- When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before comfirmation.
- Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your UserID and password to effect corrections and save.
- After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 48 hours to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.
- Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.
Note: Applicants are advised to carefully read the guidelines on filling of the applicant forms on the website.
Closing Date for DSCSC Job Recruitment 2019
The Application Deadline is on the 30th August, 2019.
For more Updates on Job Recruitment:
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here