Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – if you are looking for a job or you just graduated from school and you are unemployed then you are just the right choice for Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment. Kindly follow the steps below to apply.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Job Openings in Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2019/2020
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below
Job Title: Corporate Security Manager
Ref No: JR1025111
Location: Benin, Edo
Worker Type: Regular
- Guinness Nigeria operates various supply and demand operations focusing on the production and sales of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with employees across Nigeria as well as international visitors on a frequent basis.
- Security of personnel and other assets at our Supply sites and Demand operations remain key to the success of Guinness Nigeria and this is the major responsibility of the Security Manager.
- The role will have support responsibility for a complex range of security services including personnel/travel security management, physical and facility security, events security coordination and investigations, wherever these services are required.
Purpose of Role:
- To provide continuous, coordinated and comprehensive security service of the highest quality, ensuring that threats to company personnel, assets and business operations are properly identified, evaluated and countered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Possess the right temperament to manage volatile and hostile situations with the ability to make on-the-spot decisions on critical matters relating to security of lives and properties.
- Advise/support the Head of Security, on an on-going basis on:
- Specific threats to company personnel, assets and information and business operations/activities.
- Current security situation, including criminality, at the designated location.
- General security threats to company personnel (including families and visitors), assets, information and business operations/activities (including the distribution chain) and of any changes in threat levels.
- Cost effective, timely and appropriate measures to counter threats to security.
- Implementation of Security Policy, Common Platforms, ‘Best Practice’ and guidance notes received from Corporate Security.
- Advise Location Managers and risk owners on:
- Appropriate security measures to ensure that standards are maintained.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Business Security Management in a senior level/capacity.
- A law enforcement background is required. A university degree is desirable.
- Experience in conducting, recording and reporting timely, accurate, detailed and concise written and verbal reports/reviews.
- A detailed knowledge of all aspects of physical and electronic security, specifically: locks, building security, control of access procedures, perimeter protection, the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) and Intruder Detection Systems (IDS).
- Prior experience in commanding a contracted and/or ‘in-house’ guard force.
- Management of effective investigations involving breaches of security and security incidents.
- Understand the principle involved in the protection of company information (including electronic information) and the measures/procedures required to achieve this.
- Ability to provide security input to Business Continuity Plans, Contingency Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans and Evacuation Plans.
- Exposure to formal and informal security training in the required fields: facility security, electronic surveillance, investigations, personal security programs, supply chain security.
- Ability to exploit all information sources to obtain and collate detail on all threats or potential threats to the Company.
Job Title: Electrical Technician, Automation
Ref No: JR1024902
Location: Benin, Edo
Worker Type: Regular
- Provide a comprehensive production service on plant and equipment to which they are primarily allocated: operating and cleaning, carrying out maintenance schedules, responding to breakdowns, assessing & monitoring plant performance on an ongoing basis and attending to all other process duties in a timely manner. Adhere to GNPLC policy and procedures for safety, health, environment and hygiene to ensure a safe and efficient operating environment. Utilise and apply safe systems of working and pro-actively seek opportunities to improve work environment. Deliver best possible plant operation by maximising plant availability and efficiency of operation through execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules. Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering RFT on quality and control parameters. Respond to non-conformances in a timely manner to keep process on track. Apply, record & share learning’s to prevent re-occurrence.
- Manage materials, components and spares required by their plant and equipment – includes draw down stock from locally provided “bins” and be accountable for whatever stock is drawn down. Technicians will demonstrate flexibility in terms of availability, attitude and work practices, and assist colleagues in breakdowns, maintenance and solving problems on their equipment. With support from Production Services Engineer, achieve production plans and key performance targets, and deliver agreed Customer Service levels. Actively pursue training and development on an individual and team basis and participate in competency based training programs.
- Support other team member development and develop positive relationships with colleagues, including contractors.
- Share and apply new skills as acquired, participate in departmental Continuous Improvement initiatives and PIP’s to meet/exceed improvement targets. Consider general opportunities to improve work areas. Compile and commentate whatever reports are required – either original reports or those generated automatically. This includes status sheets, check sheets, condition monitoring sheets, etc.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of engineering of outstanding quality in the packaging department
- Use his expertise to support his engineering colleagues and his manager (the Packaging Engineer) to deliver equally high quality engineering elsewhere in the department.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Planners to ensure that mechanical maintenance tasks on his line are adequately scoped, resourced, completed and evaluated.
- Participate effectively in initiatives to drive packaging performance and efficiencies through engineering skill development and coaching.
- Ensure the enforcement of the company’s standards of health, safety and environmental practices; the protection of personnel on the line as well as the protection of the company assets.
- Deliver all asset care KPI on his lines
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-4 years’ experience in a in process industry, ideally working in a production environment.
- Familiarity with SAP, PPMS and with the principles of World Class Manufacturing (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the fundamental principles of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) and its application in a manufacturing industry, and knowledgeable in the theory and practice of BCM, Root Cause analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Effective project management, time management and prioritisation skills, and able to interpret engineering information and issue effective reports.
- Conversant with GNPLC health, safety, environment & hygiene policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering. Master’s degree is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
The Deadline for Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment has not been specified.
Available Jobs in Nigeria:
SPDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Application Form is out – Apply Now
UNICAL Teaching Hospital 2019/2020 Job Recruitment – See How to Apply Here
ABUAD Multi-System Hospital Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – How to Apply
For more Updates on Job Recruitment:
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here