The things you need to know before applying for the Ecobank recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form. The pan-African banking conglomerate (Ecobank) Recruitment Form, here are some tips you need to know to complete your online application form. The application form is open online and all applicants are advised to read this article to the end. You can apply online via: Ecobank 2018 recruitment here
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of International Sales & Distribution
Ref No: 18000016
Reports to: Group Head, Securities Wealth & Asset Management (SWAM)
- To sell securities products such as DCM/Private Placement across all countries in Ecobank footprint by implementing sales plans and supervising country sales managers.
- To be in charge of International Distribution efforts for securities transactions (primary placement, capital raising, secondary market sales, balance sheet sell down, and others)
Sales (DCM/Private Placement)
- Determines annual sales plans by implementing marketing strategies.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for countries; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix by keeping current with market potential, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Works closely with country sales managers on achieving sales targets.
- Maintains sales staff results by counseling and disciplining sales managers; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes personally to team effort by accomplishing personal sales targets.
- Fully involved in the CIB Distribution Vertical
- Works closely with Securities Business to distribute all transactions (primary and secondary) with Internal (Ecobank affiliates) or External investors (Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions).
- Partner with Investment Banking business in syndication and distribution efforts for all transactions
- Assist Corporate Bank for all syndication/secondary sales/balance sheet sell-down efforts.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
- Ability to proactively manage and motivate sales staff.
- Understanding of sales cycles and customer service and the ability to transfer that knowledge into business plans.
- Ability to develop benchmarks and measurements that will support the business plan.
- Understanding of the Securities and Banking industry, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies.
- A strong track record gained including a minimum of 7-10 years’ business development experience in Securities & Asset Management business and/or within Financial Institutions (FI) departments in the banking industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a sales-oriented character.
- Good academic background, minimum university degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
- Think like an entrepreneur – Action driven
- Earn the client’s trust and act with Integrity
- Make-It-happen and Can-Do attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
For more information about Ecobank , kindly LIKE our Facebook page for direct information.
For any challenge, Contact Us