UNIVERSITY FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates who chose the Rivers State University during the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have gotten notification from JAMB are requested to take note of the following:-
- The screening exercise will be administered only on candidates who picked RSU and have received notification to that effect from JAMB.
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are and suitable qualified for the screening exercise in all Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must have the five (5) basic O’ level credit passes according to the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening exercise. It is compulsory for candidates to upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who await their O’level results may apply but should indicate so.
- Candidates are to register for the screening exercise on-line by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of four thousand and five hundred (N4, 500.00) naira only, using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option, which includes one thousand (N1000.00) naira application fee, two thousand (N2, 000.00) naira test fee and one thousand and five hundred (N1, 500.00) naira for computer demonstration exercise.
- Candidates should note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is necessary that candidates practice the use of computer especially mouse and keyboard before they come for the screening exercise. Further, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may conduct a 1-week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
- Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday 28th August, 2017 till Friday 8th September, 2017.
TIMETABLE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening exercise will begin from Monday 11th September, 2017 to Friday 22nd September, 2017 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are to note that the screening exercise is as scheduled in the screening slip they printed out after their On-line registration. On the test slip shall be indicated candidates’ scheduled date, time and venue.
Candidates who do not turn up for the screening exercise on the scheduled date and time would not be considered. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the Venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
Candidates should take note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the test hall.
Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the exercise.
Candidates must get to the screening venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
More information on the screening exercise can be gotten from (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
Names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site ( www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a triumphant screening exercise.
UST Post UTME Screening Date – 2017/18.
UST Post UTME Screening Date 2017… Rivers state university of science and technology , UST Post UTME screening date and timetable for 2017/2018 academic session is out. See more details below;
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
J C Team
WARNING! Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.