Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are dedicated to marketing the most excellent quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- We seek out for the position of an Internal Auditor to put in value and improve our operation by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The candidate should possess a systematic knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Maintain open communication with the board of management
- Verify internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to guarantee legality, validity, and goal attainment
- Detect loopholes and propose risk /hazard aversion measures and cost savings
- Organize and present reports that reflect assessment’s results and document process
- Process document and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Carry out follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Must have worked in an audit firm or Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or
- Bare minimum of 2 years working experience
- High attention to detail and excellent systematic skills
- Skill to manipulate large amounts of data and to gather detailed reports
- Higher computer skills on Microsoft Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Sound independent opinion
- B.Sc degree in Accounting or Finance
Closing Date For Application
7th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicant should specify the position he/she is applying for in their subject.