Over the years, stanbic bank has its own name as one of the standand group banking asset group of which has been is existence for over 150 years of its existence within and outside Africa as a whole.
They operate in Nigeria as SIBTC is eventually giving out employments to individuals so as to reduce the work load and there by letting it out to all interested persons with good qualifications, graduates trainee program for the year 2018.tanbic IBTC bank, a subsidiary of Stanbic holdings.
IBTC is eventually giving out employments to individuals so as to reduce the work load and there by letting it out to all interested persons with good qualifications, graduates trainee program for the year 2018.
Details of the Graduate Trainee
Job Title:Graduate Trainee Program 2018
Location:Lagos Island, Lagos
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- It is an avenue to equip our young ones to advance in building their career in future .
- This program is set out to young ones to utilize their stills over education and see their success work out properly.
About the Graduate Trainee Program
This required program will last for about 6-7 consecutive week and 12 month designed to nurture the nest line of business leaders of the stanbic IBTC group.
- Trainees will be required to successfully complete all modules of classroom training and obtain a minimum score of 60% on each course and an overall score of 70%(this is subject to upward review) to be deemed successful and suitable to move into the next phase of the program.
- The training school assessment will be based purely on merit and will include both technical and behavioral skills.
- Upon successful completion of the 6-7 week classroom training program, graduating trainees will complete self-development experiential learning.
- Whilst working with Stanbic IBTC, you will have an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit.
- We promote a high performance culture and a conducive work environment where passionate, engaged and accountable employees thrive in careers with endless possibilities.
- Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for 6 months to guide and coach him/her throughout the program.
- Successful trainees can be posted to work in any business unit or any location in any part of the country.
Graduate Trainee Requirement and Eligibility
All interested applicants must have the following for eligibity
- A first degree from a reputable and accredited university.
- A minimum of 2.1 (Second Class Upper)
- A good SSCE (GCE, NECO, WAEC or its equivalent) result with a minimum of 5 credits in not more than one sitting (Mathematics and English are vital).
- Discharge certificate from NYSC before applying.
Note– Interested applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017.
Graduate Trainee Skill Requirements
Interested applicants must be
- Very innovative.
- Conceptual in approach
- Very analytical in all approach.
- Computer literate
- Skillful with the use of MS Office Suite package
- Friendly and easy to approach.
- Be outstanding in approach
- Diligent at all time.
Warning to interested persons
Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
The training will be held at Lagos but qualified candidate will be posted to the various part of the country
How to apply
all interested and qualified persons can apply via the link below. Click on create NEW ACCOUNT after visiting the link below
Register here now
20th September, 2017.