World bank group winter paid internship hunts for candidates in the following areas: finance, economics, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, and other related fields.
The payment (salary) is made hourly by the Bank to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions are in Washington, DC; others are in country offices. They are a minimum of four weeks long.
The World Bank Group Internship is offered during two seasons:
- Summer Internship (June–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Winter Internship (December–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship 2017/2018 for young Professionals
Read the full content carefully and Click Here to Apply
- Successful candidates have usually completed their first year of graduate studies or are into their PhD programs.
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- Fluency in English is required. Relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
- – Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- – Statement of Interest
- – Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Note: Each file should not exceed 5 MB, and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
How to Apply
all interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
The application checklist is meant to facilitate your application experience.
- Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- Please make sure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth of internet connection without any network/firewall restriction.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session and will be able to submit it only if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 45 minutes to avoid the system timeout.
- Provide the most current contact information. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Words.
- Please attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
- Please make sure that the filenames of the documents that you are attaching do not contain any special characters, such as â-<>&#â etc. PDF files are the best files to upload.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
Note: Applications for the Winter World Bank Internship deadline is October 31, 2017.
Note: All applications must be submitted online as applications submitted after the deadline are not considered.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: OCTOBER 31, 2017
If you find this article interested, try to share with your friends via social media @ FACEBOOK