See reasons why university of Port Harcourt ( Uniport ) Postutme screening exercise for 2017/2018 session was postponed. It was suppose to commence on the 14th September , 2017. See Reasons Behind it
This to inform our potential candidates that owing to unforeseen circumstances, that the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise scheduled to commence on the 14th September, 2017, has been postponed. A new date will be communicated in due course.
Candidates are therefore advised to visit the University website for further information in this regard. Registration for the Screening is still on going.
Any inconvenience caused by this postponement is regretted.
IMPORTANT DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Second Choice candidates to complete Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 6thSeptember, 2017.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- The Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test(CBT).
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age and above by October, 2017 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON MONDAY, 11THSEPTEMBER, 2017.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.