The shell (SPDC) Invite interested and suitable qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing shell (SPDC ) Scholarship Award Scheme (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its social investment programmes which aim to promote academic excellence among young Nigerians.
Invites suitably qualified full time Nigerian students for the scholarship below:
2016/2017 SPDC JOINT VENTURE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Who Can Apply
- The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM)
1.) National Merit Award (NM)
- Is open to all Nigerians.
2.) Areas of Operation Merit Award, (OM)
- For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligible Applicants Must
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in their O/level.
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC) is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OM).
- The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants and does not assign ‘Representatives’/’Agents’ to assist applicants’
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be strictly based on combined academic performance
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.