Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top most innovative companies in the world.
Shell’s core values are Honesty, Integrity and Respect. Shell is an equal opportunity employer
Get the full details on how to apply
Title: Sabbatical Attachment
The programme offers the opportunity for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin. The details are as follows:
- Senior lecturers and above
Duration: 12 months (non-renewable)
- Petroleum Geology, Geophysics and Petroleum Engineering.
Method of Application
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- an application letter,
- a curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees
- a one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one-year programme.
- a scanned copy of International Passport data page or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be emailed to: SPDC-Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org not later than January 22nd, 2018.
Sabbatical positions are highly competitive and selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Read More at
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET FREE JOB UPDATES
Please check your email immediately to complete your subscription. VERY IMPORTANT
SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
If you have any issues related to this job application on how to apply, feel free and drop your message our Team we be here to help you out…. Remember this application is free