Guinness Nigeria Plc functions effectively in the exceptional and speedy pace growing Alcohol brewery industry. The company is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It is an on trade dominate market but meanwhile a rapid growing off trade channel. The Diego sales goal is to develop to being the best efficient most reliable and respected consumer packaged Goods in the global and every market we operate.
Our aim is to come up winning at the moment of choice, achieving big feat and beating the competition. This in regard of the consumers in everything we do, we yield sustainability and mutual growth for our brands, sort, customers and allies.
The core architect to the achievement of the Guinness Nigeria Plc strategic plan and techniques is an effectual and proficient ground sales force developed to demonstrating industrial headship in both quantity driving and brand building fro beer and spirit categories.
Purpose of the role
- Effectual Excellence
- Discover and manage brand Distribution (listing) opportunities as defined for the fiscal for all Reserve brands.
- Event co-ordination of empirical events to constitute Reserve brands’ equity.
- Reserve brand sales driver implementation in definite outlet base.
- Outlet vocation
- Activity plan advance support
- Maintain close check and watch and regularly assess pricing and contracts (local and global) with customers so as to provide products and services that meet criteria of quality, appropriateness and cost.
- Advancement and management of consumer database through managerial and reporting activity.
- The business is faced with some challenges in growth and advancement agenda
- The trading atmosphere is with customer and consumer trends with constant change in time.
- Increased competitor entrants
- Our major customers anticipate a high level of consumer insight, strong category Management system, powerful commercial scheme and a deep perception of how their business operates.
- Finger on Pulse: ability to identify rising trends on area and communicate that knowledge to key contacts within team and Head Office
- Living the standards: the face of the brand in the eyes of the customer, consumer and media. Proud and bold to represent the brand and Diageo
- Capture space – Pitiless in ensuring that all quality, distribution, visibility, pricing , persuasion,, objectives are met with customer base.
- Managing for value baseline – competent enough to build proficient reliable relationships with on-trade partners and develop beneficial programs.
- In union with Regional and Local marketing identify, develop and manage local marketing activities including locally based brand opportunities.
- Deliver and execute special events in a way which endow positive and sophisticated brand experiences for our consumers and customers in the Hotel/Restaurant/ Café channel
Qualification and Skill
- Graduate competence with 3 years minimum working experience
- Marketing criterion ideal
- Good communication proficiency in written and verbal
- Viable and commercial experience and understanding within FMCG environment
- Comprehending the total alcoholic drinks market
- Valid driving license
- Hotel – F & B management experience benefit
Auto Reg. ID: 57557BR
Type of Job: Employee
Reporting Location: Lagos HQ