KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property and Logistics Coordinator
Auto req ID: 128257BR
Function: Infrastructure – Facilities
Service Line: Facilities
- A strong property and Logistics coordinator responsible for Facility Management and logistics of the Facilities team.
- This individual will be responsible for Planning, directing and coordinating of the annex offices, the customer service team, the travel and protocol desk, Telecommunications, Customer relationship officers (receptionists) and all outsourced services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for facilities management including scheduled cleaning, building repairs and enhancements, security of the building, storage management and general wear and tear.
- Establish and maintain Facilities service level agreements and ensures performance levels are met.
- Dand planning essential central services such as reception, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Planning and best allocation and utilization of space and resources in the current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Rstablish usage procedures and guidelines for staff amenities (access control, car park, common areas etc.) and communicate these procedures as required and as part of staff induction.
- Supervise facility usage, operations, equipment maintenance, etc.
- Manage the quality of services provided by the service providers including monitoring the availability of critical services and the efficient handling of internal and external requests.
- Process all transactions and activities in accordance with the policies and Procedures.
- Manage unit spending where required to ensure an efficient cost saving technique
- Coordinating the preparation and compilation of agreed periodic activities and performance reports for the attention of Supervisors
- Submit monthly reports of maintenance activities
- Provide Second level user support on the Facilities helpdesk ensuring timely resolution of all user requests.
- Work closely with the first level user support team to ensure users are provided efficient and timely support
- Maintains a central source of information enabling Help Desk staff and support technicians to recover outages with minimal disruption to expected service levels.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all facilities invoices – procurement, catering, car hire, mailroom, production
- Maintain a log of payment status for all facilities invoices and submit a monthly report of all payments
- Submit monthly reports of all helpdesk, car hire, invoicing and contracting activities
- Provide responsive, high quality service by providing accurate, complete and up-to-date information, in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
- Reduce cost without detriment to quality and ensure elimination of wastages
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely response and resolution of all facility, logistics and outsourced issues.
- Ability to manage budgets and cost prudently.
- Result oriented
- Actively eliminate wastages and losses
- Timeliness of management information and reports.
- Level of services to internal and external users
- Cleanliness, effectiveness and efficiency of all facilities
- Cost saving and elimination of wastages
- Ability to manage the remote teams to attain positive and impactful results
- Ability to respond to the 24-hour on-call nature of managing a complex facility and to work occasional weekends as needed.
- Experience managing a facility of 25, 000 square meter or larger
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 7 years working experience in a similar role.
- Industry specific experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Deep knowledge of building maintenance activities, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, generators, STP and Lifts
- Proficient at written and verbal, communication skills in English.
- Proficient at negotiating terms and conditions of projects/contracts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested And Qualified Applicant Should Click Here to apply online.